Thursday, October 31, 2013

Let's Go Roll Out




 
This was the first Halloween that Liam was truly excited. When I pulled out his Optimus Prime costume for the first time since buying it for under $2 at Target on November 1st last year, he said "Dat's awesome!" You know what's even more exciting than dressing up as Optimus Prime for Halloween? Checking out all of the other super heroes downtown. "Whoa, Mommy, Spiderman!" "Hey, it's Batman! Na na na...Batman!"
 
The merchants in our town go all out. "Real" candy store candy bagged up, a haunted house filled with cupcakes and homemade truffles. It definitely made for a great Halloween. (I'm also looking forward to "rationing" all of the treats.)

1 comment:

  1. He looks so big, and so cute in his costume! I hope you guys had a great Halloween! So glad I'm getting to catch up with some of your posts!!

    P.S. I totally rationed like 50% of Avery's candy.

    ReplyDelete